1. This constitutes an order for portrait / event photographs and full resolution copies which shall be delivered to the client within 4 weeks. It is understood that any and all proofs, sample prints and negatives remain the property of the photographer, Hany Photography, and they may be used for advertising, display, portfolios or any non-commercial purpose thought proper by Hany Photography, however not for sale.
2. If Digital files or prints purchased (or given by Hany Photography) it is understood that the user agreement is for personal use only under a Limited Copyright Agreement. Under this Limited Copyright Agreement any and all commercial use or sale of the files and/or prints is prohibited.
3. The client will receive a folder with photographs including full resolution photographs for the personal use (e.g. prints for their personal albums), and web resolution photographs for sharing on social media. This photographs includes Hany Photography Watermark. Client agrees to give credit to Hany Photography when sharing photographs online.
4. Liability – The Photographer shall not be liable for indirect loss or third party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to our customers arising from delay in transit. Where work is defective for any reason, including negligence, the photographer’s liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such defect. Personal Accident – Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
5. For every hour on the top of the agreed photo shoot Hany Photography will charge additional £30. This also counts in case of the client not arriving on the agreed time.
Hany Photography reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.